Thursday, March 27, 2014

I’ve Got Issues

eDevotion
Encouragement for your daily walk with God

Is having issues a trendy thing right now? I was in Wal-Mart the other day, and I saw a T-Shirt with “I Have Issues” written across the front. Perhaps the world is coming to the sad realization that having issues is really an issue! 

Realizing that we have an issue is only half the battle. Unfortunately, many in our world stop there. It seems their attitude is, I have issues, don’t expect much from me! Or I have issues, deal with it! 

A true Christ follower knows that it is possible to be free from the issues we acquire from the sin-sick world we live in. Yes, deliverance is possible because of who God is, and what He can do! In fact, I think someone should come up with a T-Shirt which reads, “I Had Issues, But I’ve Been Delivered From Them All—And You Can Be Delivered Too!” 

Here’s the deal; when we get serious about getting free from our issues, God will get serious about setting us free! 

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment